Your Free Planning Assessment
Revenue $1 Million+
A 20-Minute phone call will give us both a chance to make sure your situation matches our expertise.
After all, you wouldn’t see a Cardiologist if you needed foot surgery!
Like a doctor, it’s important to diagnose before we prescribe.
The next step is meeting with our team (in-person or virtually). During the 1-hour meeting, our team will get crystal clear on your retirement goals, needs, and concerns.
With your Retirement Assessment complete, we will have another 1-hour meeting to review our findings and recommendations.
In plain English, we will explain exactly what you can do to improve your retirement plan, lower taxes, and optimize your investments.
Still have questions?
Yes! While many of our clients are in Central Taxes and Southern California, we work with clients all over the United States. Our firm is equipped to meet with clients and potential clients through the video conferencing software, Zoom.
We are a commission-free (a.k.a. a fee-only) financial & tax planning firm. Our fees depend on your needs and complexity and are a transparent line item on every statement.
Some financial advisors are commission-based, which may cause fees to be hidden or create conflicts of interest. Not Lionshare Partners.
Yes, our firm is equipped to offer an hourly fee schedule or a one-time project fee option. However, scheduling is based on availability and at times may be a waitlist.
There are three really important things about our firm that separate us from others:
- We do not charge assets under management fees. This is important to prevents (3) major conflict of interest:
- A bias toward more aggressive portfolios to increase client lifetime value (CLV).
- You are discouraged from large withdraws for outside investment opportunities.
- The firms wants larger wallet size of your assets. Even when your 401k has less fees and similar investment options or selling your real estate rentals can cause unnecessary taxes and depreciation recapture.
- We limit the number of new clients we take on to deliver massive value and personalized service.
- We don’t bundle services (estate planning & tax preparation). A client shouldn’t have to pay $20,000-$40,000 a year in fees that can increase when unbundled is significantly cheaper.
Great question! But first, let us explain why you shouldn’t hire us.
If you’re looking for an advisor who will trade stocks to “beat the market,” you’re in the wrong place. Why? Because we only focus on what you can control. Predicting if the stock market will go up or down, or guessing what interest rates will do next, are not things you can control.
But if you’re interested in things like lowering your tax bill, investing smarter, and creating a reliable income stream in retirement, you’re in the right place.